1. Download this updater package if you are using an 32-bit Operating System. |
* Important * Please use the 64-bit updater here if you are
a 64-bit Operating System.
2. Unzip the package onto your desktop. (To do this, After selecting the “download
icon” select “open”. Users should then see an Icon to “Extract all files”. Click on “Extract
all files” and browse to save the files on your desktop)
3. Hold down the channel select button (The Triple Headed Snake logo button
in the diagram below) and plug in the Megalodon.
4. Once the driver is detected release the channel select button. Subsequently direct the driver installation
folder on your desktop.
5. At this point, if you are using Vista or Win 7, the system will ask if you want to
driver, press Install. It may take a few moments for the driver installation to complete.
* Note * When done correctly, you should see the “2.0” and “7.1” channel
LEDs flash alternately on the control pod.
6. For Win XP users, after installation of the driver, double click on the Megalodon FW
For Vista and Win 7 users , after installation of the driver, right-click on the Megalodon FW
updater executable, and run as administrator.
7. Press OK and the updating process should start momentarily.
8. After the update is complete and the Megalodon starts, unplug and replug the
9. For video instructions on this procedure please see here